Japanology Japanology

wow its wonderful.. i love asia, and you made it so good. respect!

xKore - Chrono Cross xKore - Chrono Cross

better than the original

i think the original song named "The Dream That Time Dreams" CMIIW

nice remix btw ^^

Life's Choices Life's Choices

is this...

actually i don't like hip hop genre very much but that until i heard this. wow man you have change my view now! yay! i like it so much! calm, peace not too short or too long and every part is great. excellent!

btw is this really a hip hop song?

C-Enterprise responds:

Yes it is, well the rythm of the drums is the real thing that makes it hip hop in fact ehe
Thanks a lot ;)

We Believe Ep.7 - F-777 We Believe Ep.7 - F-777

heeh.. well done!

well first thing first is.. congratulation! finally its completed ;D
after min 2:22 i just realize how you put a good end to this, but to be honest that last part sure is weirdd and i agree with DjdennC; anyway beside that this song is freaking awesome! woow!

Lunar Dreams Lunar Dreams

wrong place ;-)

to slow to be a dance song imo!!
otherwise it's really greatt song i must admit and that title is good too. strange no one comment on this one yet. oh yeah i sense happiness in this song, happiness that can calm you.. it's very peaceful.

10/10 ; 5 rate ; downloaded

P.S lucky you already have a wife^^ wish me got one ;D

We Believe Ep.5 (Remix) We Believe Ep.5 (Remix)

!_!

yay! after remotion now you come with these ohh.. it's good really good make my heart jump around follow the rhythm. anyway it's more aggressive and i like it hee..

Dreams -Dj Dragon- Dreams -Dj Dragon-

pretty..

not bad the first part is very2 good i believe.
imo its need some beat and then it will be a perfect dance song! but anyway its a nice calming dance song..

Time Goes On- DJK Remix Time Goes On- DJK Remix

awesome! but..

okay.. here's the fact; you have stolen my heart right after hear this for the first time! awesome! but i think the ending seem to be pushed i don't know how to explain this but its seem to short.

P.S the vocals is very nice!

-What I Found- [RMX] -What I Found- [RMX]

nice work!

ahah.. i have Fl studio and i know this song xD anyway pretty good remix i think.. i enjoy this song more than the original^^

Gloudas responds:

haha really? The original is SOOO damn good, I don't even consider mine comparable. But cool to hear you think this is better, thanks for reviewing!

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

the best

probably this one is the best song i ever heard from you.. unless if you think there are better song than this.

anyway its nice, i love to heard it

NemesisTheory responds:

well I dont know lol! I just to try make something and if I'm happy with it then that's that... i personally dont keep track of what is my best... since I do so many styles it's hard to say what I like best... I mean I still really enjoy listening to Gracious Winter!

anyway, thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)